Wednesday, January 09, 2008

little child's socks


"Little Child's Socks" from Knitting Vintage Socks. Sorry for the hasty picture - I only had one chance before the 40 mph winds nearly blew me away. You may remember one of these socks from last August (there's a much better picture behind this link). The yarn is Froelich Blauband in red, which has since been discontinued. I was lucky enough to find a very nice person on Ravelry who was willing to sell me what may be the last skein of this stuff on the planet.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Blauband! I loved it too. Wonderful stuff. I have a few precious skeins left in the stash, but not that glorious shade of red, alas.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame about the photo, however they really look great!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home