Tuesday, December 19, 2006

noro scarf


This pattern comes from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It's one of those ideas that seems so basic, yet I never would have thought of it if I hadn't seen it. The book calls for two skeins of Noro, alternated every few rows, in mistake rib. I used two skeins of Noro Silk Garden and one skein of Plymouth Alpaca (unbelievably soft, I can't wait to work with this again), and alternated those throughout the scarf. I think it's really pretty. I think I might buy these same yarns and make another scarf, only this time in entrelac.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great scarf! I do love those ideas in the book, the mixing of the two yarns to get something special. I still not yet tried Noro, but those yarns sure do look tempting!
Happy holidays to you!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home