Saturday, March 17, 2007

a new jacket

I finished the stripes and torchon lace from Victorian Lace Today this morning. Unfortunately, I seem to have accidentally thrown out my blocking pins, so for the time being it is still crumpled and kind of useless. I hate knitting things without a use, even if it is only temporary, so I searched around the house and discovered one thing that it can do quite well for now:

Super modern, attractive, warm and soft greyhound jacket. As an added bonus, it will make your dog so frightened that he will stand very, very quietly to have his picture taken. He wasn't so sure that men can pull of lace.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Ooooh . . . can't wait to see it!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Bells said...

well so far it looks GREAT on the dog! LOL!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Aaawe, he is the best model ever! I can tell he doesn't quite know what to do ;) What a cutie, big kisses to him from me!
Oh, and the scarf looks beautiful, too!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home