Tuesday, April 04, 2006

crichton's sleeves begin

A current picture of Crichton.

In celebration of spring, it's sprouting a tiny little sleeve. That's exactly four inches - there are twelve more to go before I do my two inches of border and bind off. My work on this has slowed immensely. I'm in a production of The Marriage of Figaro, and it's eating up all of my time. No matter - soon I will be graduated and have plenty of time for my household hobbies.

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my last post. That night I pondered for a very long time and finally came to the conclusion that my solution was right. My problem was that I had no idea how a neck steek worked, but by looking at other sweaters in the book I slowly worked it out. After binding off what I was 99% sure were the shoulders I went to bed, and the next morning woke up to people telling me that I was indeed correct - what a relief!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hege said...

Tha Marriage of Figaro, that sounds like so much fun! You have so many talents. The sleeve is looking good, you will be done in no time. Sleeves are so much faster to do!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home